Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Made 4 The Cage 7 Results

Well it was a great show and I did my best so sure 1 possible mistake won't undo the great work

Firstly Jamie is 3-3 am-semi was 1-0 before fight. Jamie knows Darren Wardle i know Darren very well and wouldnt want them to fight each other. If Brad was cut,injured,hurt,or had a long hard fight we wouldnt have taken the fight. And i know for sure Dale wouldnt have offered it. Luckily for Jamie it was a quick sub win. So with that the fight went ahead. Brad your a warrior stepping up to fight twice on the night,Seriously tough as nails, and id like to thank you personally. Theres much a do about nothing here the situation was explained clearly between all parties. Jamie had went all through camp even making the cut weighing in then to be informed there was no fight. Thanks to Dale-Steve Made for the cage for getting Jamie a match up and again thanks to Brad for taking two fight on the night. Your a genetleman and a scholar :0) Move along...move along nothing too see here............

On a lighter note I cant believe Brad got subbed like that, i remember a video that was on here about six years ago where Brad went for an armbar... your ground game looked slick dude

Brad, you fight MMA not K1, Thai or Boxing. Takedowns do happen and will inevitably happen when someone knows that 1 takedown will win them the fight.

I merely brought it up as it looked so strange on the results list.

I don't really care if people say there's nothing wrong, that is cool as it is their opinion.

What is this talk of a BAMMA logo? not sure what Bean is refering to?
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

The BAMMA logo on the poster?... Made4theCage is a feeder show for BAMMA and BAMMA sponsor them I believe.

BAMMA sponsor M4TC? really? Financially?

Anyone know about this?

There is a legitimate link between the two - I think BAMMA and Made4TheCage are on good terms and use it as somewhat of a feeder for the North East. Not anything financial though to my knowledge, just somewhat of a friendly alliance if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    On a lighter note I cant believe Brad got subbed like that, i remember a video that was on here about six years ago where Brad went for an armbar... your ground game looked slick dude
    Haha it's improved a little since then

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    There is a legitimate link between the two - I think BAMMA and Made4TheCage are on good terms and use it as somewhat of a feeder for the North East. Not anything financial though to my knowledge, just somewhat of a friendly alliance if you will.
    I guess that's why they are getting so many of their guys on their show?

I have pretty good takedown defended as a rule, rarely worry about fight hitting the mat. N my bjj is ok, just clearly not good enough. I'll work on it

Quote Originally Posted by THE EQUALIZER View Post
    Brad, you fight MMA not K1, Thai or Boxing. Takedowns do happen and will inevitably happen when someone knows that 1 takedown will win them the fight.

I merely brought it up as it looked so strange on the results list.

I don't really care if people say there's nothing wrong, that is cool as it is their opinion.

What is this talk of a BAMMA logo? not sure what Bean is refering to?