Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Made 4 The Cage 7 Results

Default Made 4 The Cage 7 Results

Punshon vs. Fadiora in the main event - another win for The Sniper, who looked great last night. Big things to come from this guy!

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...-7-results.htm

Full report to follow..

Lot of first round finishes mate!!
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

Darren Wardle def. Brad Austen via submission (armbar) - Rd 1, 1:10

then 2 fights later

Jamie Stephenson def. Brad Austen via submission (rear naked choke) - Rd 1, 1:17

Now I understand that some guys fight twice in a tourny format but to have a guy lose then fight 2 fights later, thats a bit weird.
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Opponent Didnt show up on the day so I stepped up an hour before so the other lad didn't waste his training n not get to fight

Fucking BJJ guys ha

Quote Originally Posted by THE EQUALIZER View Post
    Darren Wardle def. Brad Austen via submission (armbar) - Rd 1, 1:10

then 2 fights later

Jamie Stephenson def. Brad Austen via submission (rear naked choke) - Rd 1, 1:17

Now I understand that some guys fight twice in a tourny format but to have a guy lose then fight 2 fights later, thats a bit weird.
    I know what you mean, not the first time I've seen it but if theres a pull out and the guy is willing to take another fight why not?

Think ur out of line 'equalizer'
    I tried to do the show a favour after taking one fight on 3 wk notice n another on an hours notice, giving away a bit of weight
    U try fighting twice when not trained for it. It's not easy

Was it you then?

Why am I out of line? Is it right for someone to fight 10 minutes after losing by Armbar? I mean you tapped out right? so it must have been sore? or did you just think hang on 'easy way out here' as im on again in 10 minutes and i'll be getting paid twice?

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    Think ur out of line 'equalizer'
    I tried to do the show a favour after taking one fight on 3 wk notice n another on an hours notice, giving away a bit of weight
    U try fighting twice when not trained for it. It's not easy
    don't think it was aimed at you, as most people know it takes a lot of balls to get in the cage once but to get in twice on the same night takes a lot of bottle and you did help the other lad out whose opponent didn't show

I think he may be questioning why a promoter would use a fighter that had already lost once on the night, in another fight as it could be dangerous

was at the event last night and even though there were some quick finishes overall the action was great and seemed a really well run show

Troll job and awful one at that!

Fair play, twice in a night!
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"

who's trolling?

I raised a question to see what peoples opinion were, is that not how forums work?

"fair play twice in a night", great attitude that is!