Thread: Mark Hominick retires

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Mark Hominick retires

"I truly got to live my passion and follow my dreams by competing in mixed martial arts, especially under the Zuffa banner, but UFC 154, that's the last fight I'll be in the octagon, as I'm retiring and looking to move on to the next phase of my career," Hominick said.
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/1...minick-retires

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Gutted mate, I'm a proper fan of Hominick. It must have been hard for him to reach the "glass ceiling" of Aldo, and then realise he'd probably accomplished everything he ever could.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

gutted, an absolute legend and an awesome fighter
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

true warrior. always love watching him fight. would go as far as saying he is my top 3 favourite fighters! hopefully he changhes his mind! ha
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

^ yeah, he's only 30
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Pro Fighter
    Chris Garry

Massive fan of Mark. Lately he became the most frustrating guy to be a fan of. Ultra crisp boxing but just seemed unwilling to put himself in his most advantageous range. Lost count of the times he got his feet exactly where they needed to be to unload those combos then stepped back out without throwing a punch. Defo a mental block. Still say he has some of the best hands in MMA.
    Dont be surprised when they quit; be surprised when they dont!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris G View Post
    Still say he has some of the best hands in MMA.
    Defo mate.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.