Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taylor vs. Nunes is a hell of a fight - BAMMA 11

Hybrid View

Default Taylor vs. Nunes is a hell of a fight - BAMMA 11

Max Nunes vs. Anth Taylor just added, along with Allen vs. Roberts and Creighton vs. Greyson.

Two undefeated highly ranked light-heavyweights, should be a good 'un!

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...-max-nunes.htm

Card as it stands:

Linton Vassell vs. Jason Jones
    Alex Reid vs. TBC
    Anth Taylor vs. Max Nunes
    Marc Allen vs. Dyson Roberts
    James Doolan vs. Spencer Hewitt
    Chris Douglas vs. Yannick Bahati
    Tom Breese vs. Warren Kee
    Richie Downes vs. Jeremy Petley
    Jonny Bilton vs. Leon Edwards
    Nathan Greyson vs. Bryan Creighton

This is a great fight...

Vassell vs Jones, Nunes vs Taylor, Doolan vs Hewitt and Douglas vs Bahati is worth the money alone.

Special mention to Bilton vs Edwards because that should be a good scrap as well.

I can't wait to see which names they stick at the top of the card.

Top LHW fight right there!!
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

To my knowledge Taylor is still fighting Kev Thompson at Supremacy prior to this, but that may have changed. That's an awesome fight too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Max Nunes vs. Anth Taylor just added, along with Allen vs. Roberts and Creighton vs. Greyson.

Two undefeated highly ranked light-heavyweights, should be a good 'un!

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...-max-nunes.htm

Card as it stands:
    I am so going to this show.

Card is awesome!

What I like about the card is they are putting on high level UK fights as opposed to spending a fortune bringing International guys over, this will reduce their expenditure and increase the amount of people wanting to go, not rocket science really. Maybe Five* are OK with it being the 'best UK talent' to appeal to the UK market as better to be focusing on their viewers (i.e UK based) rather than trying to appease other Countries and getting nothing back in return.
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by THE EQUALIZER View Post
    What I like about the card is they are putting on high level UK fights as opposed to spending a fortune bringing International guys over, this will reduce their expenditure and increase the amount of people wanting to go, not rocket science really. Maybe Five* are OK with it being the 'best UK talent' to appeal to the UK market as better to be focusing on their viewers (i.e UK based) rather than trying to appease other Countries and getting nothing back in return.
    so instead of watching pual daley vs nate marqurdt your happy to watch 40 year old denniston sutherland vs leeroy barnes?

oh ok cool

Douglas will be on top form for this fight, he is looking quality sparring now and its weeks away

Two fantastic quality LHW fights right there - The only thing thats missing is for BAMMA to make one of them a title fight! If the Thompson v Taylor fight is affected by this Thompson v Moran would be a great addition to the card aswel

fight card is coming together well, should be getting along to this
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!