Thread: MMA in Brighton

Default MMA in Brighton

Hi guys,

Is anyone down south? I wonder if there's any good MMA clubs here in Brighton/Hove or anywhere around, not as expensive as ZT Fight Skool though?

Thanks for the info!

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

There are one or 2 bjj clubs in Brighton but we are the only mma club in Brighton your more then welcome to come for a free class I have a class Monday at 6 Tuesday at 7 Thursday at 7 plus there is also wrestling Thai boxing and boxing classes
    Last edited by R.T.G.W; 12-08-2011 at 08:30 PM.
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

IF you want to go to BJJ there is a few places, all reasonably pricey as you would expect from brighton.

If you just want to Box you can go to Brighton boxing club in Hove or there is a place in the race course.

Or there is 'Kicks' that does kickboxing, jj and muay thai.

make sure you dont turtal in brighton son
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johny-Boy/215858055149963?ref=ts wbc world champ 19-0

Quote Originally Posted by R.T.G.W View Post
    There are one or 2 bjj clubs in Brighton but we are the only mma club in Brighton your more then welcome to come for a free class I have a class Monday at 6 Tuesday at 7 Thursday at 7 plus there is also wrestling Thai boxing and boxing classes
    How often is there any MMA events going on, where you guys compete?

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

Sol puts on are own show and have guys fighting on shock an awe bamma ucmma and we always take around 10/15 guys to gym 01's amateur stand up and mma comps we have 16 guys fighting this sunday in the gym 01 stand up comp we also have guys fighting pro (sam Watling, Kenny moyston, and my self among others) we also have a lot of guys fighting semi pro so there is a good range of guys to train with we have guys from new wave come and train and first generation also have a great s & c coach alex backhouse who trains John hathaway
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

We have started MMA classes at BJJ Academy as well. There are plenty of classes, as well as BJJ and No-Gi..
    Check it out below.

FACEBOOK.jpg

Osss
    IVAM MACIEL BJJ ACADEMY www.ivammaciel.com