Thread: New podcast: Cageside with John Gooden

Hybrid View

Default New podcast: Cageside with John Gooden

I've been flirting with the idea for a while now and after some very frustrating technical issue I've gotten a pretty much unedited podcast stitched together. I'd like to think its a little different as its less analysis and opinion and completely interview based. So as I prepare for Cage Warriors, Shock n Awe and Kayo MMA I will be recording interviews and putting it all together for anyone interested. Hopefully it'll introduce people to the more intimate details of fighters, coaches, referees and promoters.

Episode 1 focuses around top UK show Shock n Awe and welcomes Addicted MMA’s Ben Farrelly (1-33), promoter and coach Brian Adams (33-1.04) along with fighters Phil Else (1.04-1.33), Luke ‘El Nino’ Dalmedo (1.33-1.51) and Alexei ‘Boom’ Roberts (1.51-2.3).

http://johngooden.co.uk/2012/10/15/c...ock-n-awe-xii/

Ben speaks about Addicted MMA and his take on the SnA card

Brian Adams talk frankly about the South coast scene, Phil Harris at the UFC and his motivation behind SnA

Phil Else gives a very honest account of his worrying injury and how he has prepared for SnA

Luke Dalmedo talks us through his training and his regrets about the aftermath of the Callum Jones fight

Alexei will entertain you with his fine way with words, his confidence and his admiration for his coach.
    Enjoy and let me know your thoughts
    Commentator: CWFC, Kayo MMA, Shock n Awe. SAFE MMA. johngooden.co.uk @johngoodenuk

I'm listening now, I can't remember exactly how much shit I talked.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

I cant believe this is still going, I should be asleep by now. Great podcast- listening now. Looking forward to the next one.
    Well done John
    "No one deserves to be unbeaten" Dan Hardy post Cage Warriors Strike force 1 2005
    "I wanna be in fights that make history" Paul Daley post UFC 108 2010
    MMA Connect

I can remember now lol
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Is it 2.3 hours long?! Will try and give it a listen. Sounds interesting but the length is pretty daunting (I've never said that before....)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Is it 2.3 hours long?! Will try and give it a listen. Sounds interesting but the length is pretty daunting (I've never said that before....)
    It is mate, but I've indicated the times of who starts and finishes. As they are just interviews, you don't necessarily have to listen in a sequence. Let me know what you think and how it can be improved. Cheers
    Commentator: CWFC, Kayo MMA, Shock n Awe. SAFE MMA. johngooden.co.uk @johngoodenuk

lol good stuff Bri, subtle as always.