Thread: Any British Welterweight or Lightweight want to fight this weekend?

Default Any British Welterweight or Lightweight want to fight this weekend?

I'm looking for a 74 - 75 kg catch weight.

I never normally bother with catch weight but on Wednesday I got asked to fight someone at 75 who had been previously looking for a 73 for this weekend. I weighed in Friday for a welterweight fight and have made sure I didn't put much weight back on, I had a protein shake instead of a meal after the fight and have done 5 sessions since Saturday to get my weight right down. In the meantime I've had a txt saying "Your too big to fight him" so I said I can make 74 but now they've said "He won't fight you because your a natural welterweight?"

It always takes me ages to put on weight rather than lose it hence I'm too light to fight at welter this weekend now. Can someone get in touch if they fancy a catch weight please, message me on my facebook or email samboultmma@hotmail.com

Cheers
    www.facebook.com/samboultmma

Quote Originally Posted by boult View Post
    I'm looking for a 74 - 75 kg catch weight.

I never normally bother with catch weight but on Wednesday I got asked to fight someone at 75 who had been previously looking for a 73 for this weekend. I weighed in Friday for a welterweight fight and have made sure I didn't put much weight back on, I had a protein shake instead of a meal after the fight and have done 5 sessions since Saturday to get my weight right down. In the meantime I've had a txt saying "Your too big to fight him" so I said I can make 74 but now they've said "He won't fight you because your a natural welterweight?"

It always takes me ages to put on weight rather than lose it hence I'm too light to fight at welter this weekend now. Can someone get in touch if they fancy a catch weight please, message me on my facebook or email samboultmma@hotmail.com

Cheers
    I believe Mark Glover is looking for someone at 73kgs on OMMAC, Sam.

He's as tough as they come.

This Saturday: http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...d-so-far/page5
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Yep, similar records now aswell. That would be a great fight, good shout my man! He's 6-1, you 5-0 or 6-0 now Sam? I'd get to commentate it too

Edit: I think that's the original bout he was referencing now.
    Last edited by Jay; 16-10-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Mr Zorba 07973429909
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Yep, similar records now aswell. That would be a great fight, good shout my man! He's 6-1, you 5-0 or 6-0 now Sam? I'd get to commentate it too

Edit: I think that's the original bout he was referencing now.
    Shame, would've been a top fight. Both have pretty nasty ground games.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.