Thread: Fadiora 'One Step Closer' To Dream Following Punshon Victory

Hybrid View

Default Fadiora 'One Step Closer' To Dream Following Punshon Victory

Big win for Eugene at the weekend and you can read about that here, but I also spoke to him after the fight to get his take on it, and where he now stands on the domestic scene.

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...the-cage-7.htm

"I think he’s a good fighter and so am I, and that showed because it was back and forth until one of us eventually finished. I knew it had to be finished – neither of us would let it go to the judges’ decision.

"It's got to put me top ten," he continued. "And that just means it’s a step closer to making this a professional job and getting paid to do what I love."

His only defeat comes to a guy now winning in the UFC, Gunnar Nelson, and Fadiora admits working 'five days a week, sometimes more' in a hospital is something he'd love to give up to train full-time in order to chase his dreams.

"Hopefully that was it," he said, referencing the win, hoping it would be enough to tip the scales in favour of fighting as a career.
    Nice guy, hard-working and obviously talented. Excited to see what's next. Fields, Phillips, Zikic, Marshman etc. would be cool.

When Fadiora trains full time, he'll be a monster. I'd like to see him fight Phillips or Marshman, granted I'd like to see Phillips fight Marshman but he should definitely have some of the larger promotions knocking now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Big win for Eugene at the weekend and you can read about that here, but I also spoke to him after the fight to get his take on it, and where he now stands on the domestic scene.

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...the-cage-7.htm

Nice guy, hard-working and obviously talented. Excited to see what's next. Fields, Phillips, Zikic, Marshman etc. would be cool.
    I'm a fan of Eugene's, there are some great fights at MW for him in the UK/Euro top 10

big win that, he looks pretty good
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Fought along side Eugene on shows since we were both on AMMA, we did have identical records, but now the bas$tards over took me! But well deserved win, and top fighter