Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The this the best fighter in Scotland?!

Quote Originally Posted by rabthejab View Post
    Julez has only won 1 fight .......we offered him a fight at colosseum 5 against a 1st timer which he never got back to us .....chopper was ment to fight on colosseum as well but pulled out on the week running up to show ........they dont have a chance of winning but i'v been voting for julez ,,, just to see him on the show ......so just like his video .....even just for a laugh
    Am obv missing summit here - what is this island thing? Is it a joke?

i think its daft even putting people with such little experience and little wins into a show that has got a massive opportunity that others would jump on. fiar play to them tho. if there on the show then good luck to them. how the fuck did they get on the show tho? the show cant have a very high standard of fighters on it if these guys are on it.
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

It a reality show with fighters from all over the world competing for $500000
    Its organised by dave odonnell from ucmma ......
    I think they should'v asked more scottish clubs to get involved ......but they never
    pain is the game....TNT.... http://www.tntdundee.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by rabthejab View Post
    It a reality show with fighters from all over the world competing for $500000
    Its organised by dave odonnell from ucmma ......
    I think they should'v asked more scottish clubs to get involved ......but they never
    Is it for shit fighters? Am not deliberately hating but there's guys at my club that are not ready or just getting ready to fight that are better than these two.

sorry rab but someone that says his style is street fighting, and hel do anything to win even if its illegal doesnt deserve to represent scotland to the world. scotland as a whole has a ton of fighters at high level but it seems to be these guys that are making shit quality videos, with not a win between them trying to get on. i respect him for trying but I think hes trying to take a shortcut where other mma athletes have worked there asses of and would prob love a shot at that. Every1 in scotland want a major promotion to have a show here, UFC for example. dont think BIG DANA will be pushing much when he sits back on his couch and flicks on warrior island and sees a big brother episode of mma fighters, and fucking chopper loose arse riddux on it sporting his ufc tattoo on his leg and getting banjood in 20 seconds.

recording stuff off the telly with a camcorder is so old skool, its like recording the charts on a Sunday onto cassette tape lol

and did he honestly say he would do anything to win a fight in MMA even if it was illegal?
    For your MMA Fix, Don't Hit the Pit anymore coz its shut

I no what your saying .....but im voting to get a laugh ,,, not to think he'll win .....people needed to realise it takes years of hard work to make it ....not just being a no bad street fighter.
    pain is the game....TNT.... http://www.tntdundee.co.uk/

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Fit weights this pitbull at ? Am a heavyweight il fight him.

Fuck voting to get a laugh these 2 are an embarrassment to scottish mma if any of these 2 mongo's get on thn the show thn the show must be a heap of shit lol. None of them have even fought pro have they? Saying tht It would be cool to see some1 knock the shit out of them haha

its like a fuckin burniston sketch chopper is for real.
    venni,vetti,vecci