Thread: Paul “the titan” taylor – “people used to underestimate me massively!"

Hybrid View

Default Paul “the titan” taylor – “people used to underestimate me massively!"

http://love2fightuk.com/2012/10/16/p...k-they-do-now/

The man's a true gent and quality fighter, have a read
    LOVE 2 FIGHT | UKMMA News, Interviews, Event Results and Online e-Magazine | www.LOVE2FIGHTuk.com

reminds me of james doolan. just glad im on right side of em haha

Paul Taylor will be my guest tomorrow on the MMA Mental Podcast.

Spoke with Paul a good few times and I arranged the fight for Monson and cornered him in the fight, Paul gave a good account of himself and actually fought off the Monson Choke (north south) and escaped a Kimura attempt.

If y'all want a rematch, just holla, I'm sure we can sort it out

A lot of UK promos are probably wary of Monson now. Plus, he's not cheap, is almost guaranteed to beat most of your stars (quite easily) and isn't that big of a draw when you consider how good he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    A lot of UK promos are probably wary of Monson now. Plus, he's not cheap, is almost guaranteed to beat most of your stars (quite easily) and isn't that big of a draw when you consider how good he is.
    There's something about that statement that made me burst out laughing at my desk.
    I think it's the how Yorkshire I heard the voice say it.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    yeah after the pullouts at Cage Contender for Opie and M4TC for Towler, i'm not sure any UK orgs will go near him tbh
    LOVE 2 FIGHT | UKMMA News, Interviews, Event Results and Online e-Magazine | www.LOVE2FIGHTuk.com

Some monsters training at ASW these days

of course he will beat almost everyone over here.... no flipping brainer !! He's a adcc champion he beat braulio estima by controlling his game....he also doesn't get knocked out...............only way someone here can beat him is having great TDD and good boxing/reach. Unfortunately how many hws could stop monson from getting them down at least once......hes not quite old enough to be getting beat up by our heavyweights..... International to UK fighters is a massive gap lets face it.