Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAMMA 11: Fisher vs. Vital and Denham vs. Neun

Hybrid View

Default BAMMA 11: Fisher vs. Vital and Denham vs. Neun

Few more fights coming through this afternoon:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...am-vs-neun.htm

Andrew Fisher vs. Diego Vital (which should be awesome) and Tom Denham vs. Mike Neun (wrestler vs. striker).

Edit: Expect a title fight to come through soon too
    Last edited by Jay; 17-10-2012 at 03:36 PM.

BAMMA are definitely doing the business now, new fighters, releasing the card in enough time and a cracking card it is at that, also including a title fight.

Mensah vs. Lazarz also booked. The card is looking awesome.

^ That title fight is ridiculous, I mean no disrespect to the fighters what so ever, I mean it's ridiculous in the sense that they shouldn't be bothering with 'British' titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    ^ That title fight is ridiculous, I mean no disrespect to the fighters what so ever, I mean it's ridiculous in the sense that they shouldn't be bothering with 'British' titles.
    They are doing British titles though, I don't see it as a bad thing as they are big enough to attract a large talent pool for their British and World title fights
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I agree. There are too many British Titles as it is. To have two titles per weight class on the same show is devaluing imo. Why not just have this fight and then give the winner a shot at Sinclair for the actual title. It's great to see Scottish fighters on the likes of BAMMA but the made up titles feel contrived.

Ray held the SFC title not On Top. Also when did Ray get his black belt in Judo or is that an inaccuracy? Thought he was belted in only traditional jiu jistu and BJJ, black and blue respectively.
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

Solid card so far though...

Light Heavyweight
    Linton Vassell vs Jason Jones

Middleweight
    TBA vs Alex Reid

BAMMA Lonsdale British Welterweight Title
    Warren Kee vs Tom Breese

BAMMA Lonsdale British Lightweight Title
    Steve Ray vs Dale Hardiman

Light Heavyweight
    Anth Taylor vs Max 'Power' Nunes

Light Heavyweight
    Marcin Lazarz vs Sam Mensah

Bantamweight
    James Doolan vs Spencer Hewitt

Lightweight
    Richie Downes vs Jeremy Petley

Lightweight
    Marc Allen vs Dyson Roberts

Featherweight
    Andrew Fisher vs Diego Vital

Middleweight
    Chris Douglas vs Yannick Bahati

Bantamweight
    Nathan Greyson vs Bryan Creighton

Welterweight
    Jonny Bilton vs Leon Edwards

Light Heavyweight
    Thomas Denham vs Mike Neun

If Hardiman vs. Ray is worthy of a 'British BAMMA title' (two very good fighters) then Doolan vs. Hewitt, Taylor vs. Nunes are certainly worthy of them in their respective divisions too. Four top ten guys there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    If Hardiman vs. Ray is worthy of a 'British BAMMA title' (two very good fighters) then Doolan vs. Hewitt, Taylor vs. Nunes are certainly worthy of them in their respective divisions too. Four top ten guys there.
    Yeah but you can't have all decent level fights as title fights on the same show.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!