Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BAMMA 11: Fisher vs. Vital and Denham vs. Neun

But if they're trying to be Europes answer to the UFC they aren't needed, when was the last time the UFC had fights for the 'US Champion' or the 'Brazilian Champion' etc. I understand your point though.

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Good luck to Stevie Ray on BAMMA. He is going to show people that may not be aware of who he is, what he is all about. He has massive potential as he is only 22 and along with being 11-3 he was 7-0 as Semi-Pro/Amateur.
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

What is Denham's MMA record?
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Thomas Denham 2-2 according to Sherdog.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    ^ That title fight is ridiculous, I mean no disrespect to the fighters what so ever, I mean it's ridiculous in the sense that they shouldn't be bothering with 'British' titles.
    I agree. There are too many British Titles as it is. To have two titles per weight class on the same show is devaluing imo. Why not just have this fight and then give the winner a shot at Sinclair for the actual title. It's great to see Scottish fighters on the likes of BAMMA but the made up titles feel contrived.

Ray held the SFC title not On Top. Also when did Ray get his black belt in Judo or is that an inaccuracy? Thought he was belted in only traditional jiu jistu and BJJ, black and blue respectively.
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Mike Neun had a tough one when he last fought on BAMMA, but he's way better than he appeared on that show, dangerous striker for sure.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'