Thread: Leeroy Barnes to fight Dan Edwards at Fight Scene 5 December 2nd

Hybrid View

Default Leeroy Barnes to fight Dan Edwards at Fight Scene 5 December 2nd

http://love2fightuk.com/2012/10/17/l...fight-scene-5/

Barnes Vs Edwards, main event of Fight Scene 5 which takes place on the 2nd of December at the Clapham Grand - will be a cracking fight!

what do you guys think?
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

I think Leeroy wins via TKO.

i can't wait for it! great for the promotion to have this calibre of domestic clash & i wouldnt like to put my money on either guy!
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Quote Originally Posted by gmccann15 View Post
    what do you guys think?
    I think a juiced pig is returning to the local scene to pad that win record up.

I still pick him to lose he's just the worst fighter ever in history of mankind
    Last edited by Sengoku; 18-10-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Leeroy is also meant to be fighting Micky burns on made4 the cage later in december as well
    3-5-1

Quote Originally Posted by Dmjohn2000 View Post
    Leeroy is also meant to be fighting Micky burns on made4 the cage later in december as well
    i heard talks of him being on m4tc, if this is the case and he is planned to fight 2 weeks after Fight Scene, then he may well of underestimated Edwards and that could be a big mistake

It is the case - Leeroy fights Burns on Sunday 16th December.

I think these are two good fights and legit opposition for Leeroy so I don't know why Sengoku would think he's padding his record...

Dan Edwards is 9-7 so similar records (ish) and has wins over Opie and Kerpe who isn't a push over as proven.
    Micky Burns is 7-4 and the current SFC European Champion isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I think these are two good fights and legit opposition for Leeroy so I don't know why Sengoku would think he's padding his record...

Dan Edwards is 9-7 so similar records (ish) and has wins over Opie and Kerpe who isn't a push over as proven.
    Micky Burns is 7-4 and the current SFC European Champion isn't he?
    Yeah, neither of these guys are pushovers by any means. Should be good, competitive fights for Leeroy.