Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Cona I will lose a thousand fights and then win one, but I am not quitting"

Hybrid View

Default Andy Cona I will lose a thousand fights and then win one, but I am not quitting"

whatever your opinion is on his fighting, i hope this answers it, if not have a chat with the man and see if you don't immediately have respect for him.

the guy takes on anyone, never says no, some say he is stupid, but he's got balls of steel, and he give it 110% all the time

http://love2fightuk.com/2012/10/17/a...ver-back-down/
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Seems like a cool guy, and a very game dude.

He's a game dude, comes to fight and never rolls over. He has suffered some bad losses though and is currently something like 0-8. I have no problem with him fighting because he's shown in glimpses he can scrap, the problem is him being consistently overmatched and a proverbial lamb to the slaughter. Also, fighting quickly after being badly KO'ed. People just fear for his welfare a little I think, but I hope he can get some well matched fight and get that win he's after.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    He's a game dude, comes to fight and never rolls over. He has suffered some bad losses though and is currently something like 0-8. I have no problem with him fighting because he's shown in glimpses he can scrap, the problem is him being consistently overmatched and a proverbial lamb to the slaughter. Also, fighting quickly after being badly KO'ed. People just fear for his welfare a little I think, but I hope he can get some well matched fight and get that win he's after.
    Also the problem is as he gets more losses it becomes harder to match him on a level playing field. His personal safety is the big issue though. I respect anyone who's game but if you give him someone who's used to fighting much harder fights with a bad record they'll probably beat him as well. Danny Welsh would murder him stood up for example and I'd fancy Allen to sub him.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    Also the problem is as he gets more losses it becomes harder to match him on a level playing field. His personal safety is the big issue though. I respect anyone who's game but if you give him someone who's used to fighting much harder fights with a bad record they'll probably beat him as well. Danny Welsh would murder him stood up for example and I'd fancy Allen to sub him.
    Danny would give any fighter in the country trouble stood up, look at Davey Grant this past weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Danny would give any fighter in the country trouble stood up, look at Davey Grant this past weekend.
    One hundred percent dude.
    People don't want to play when he starts throwing that teep and those elbows around.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Does anyone have his email or contact details? If they do can you PM me
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Doesn't it say in the article that he's 5-10 Jay?... Could potentially be true given the level of Promoters updating Sherdog etc these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Doesn't it say in the article that he's 5-10 Jay?... Could potentially be true given the level of Promoters updating Sherdog etc these days.
    I've never personally seen or heard of him winning a fight at pro level (or any level for that matter). This is not slagging him off, I just haven't. I'd happily be pointed in the direction of something stating otherwise.

#ManchesterMagic in the house, spewing shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I've never personally seen or heard of him winning a fight at pro level (or any level for that matter). This is not slagging him off, I just haven't. I'd happily be pointed in the direction of something stating otherwise.

#ManchesterMagic in the house, spewing shite.
    I know you weren't digging brother, I was just bringing it to your attention in case you missed it
    I know it won one.