Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Cona I will lose a thousand fights and then win one, but I am not quitting"

Thats what MMA is all about, loving it.
    Mike "the mic" Persil

Mike you may have just opened up a can of worms.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Doesn't it say in the article that he's 5-10 Jay?... Could potentially be true given the level of Promoters updating Sherdog etc these days.
    I've never personally seen or heard of him winning a fight at pro level (or any level for that matter). This is not slagging him off, I just haven't. I'd happily be pointed in the direction of something stating otherwise.

#ManchesterMagic in the house, spewing shite.

I know Cona has 1 win.
    It was for a TITLE on a show, he was supposed to get bashed by the local ticket seller but ended up winning.
    Surprisingly this event hasn't sent in its results.
    It was against Nigel Whitear I think.
    I feel sorry for him tbh, he clearly enjoys fighting but the promoters that for the most part are clearly trying to stitch him up should hang their heads in shame.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I've never personally seen or heard of him winning a fight at pro level (or any level for that matter). This is not slagging him off, I just haven't. I'd happily be pointed in the direction of something stating otherwise.

#ManchesterMagic in the house, spewing shite.
    I know you weren't digging brother, I was just bringing it to your attention in case you missed it
    I know it won one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Persil View Post
    Thats what MMA is all about, loving it.
    The slow, unadvisable journey into an avoidable and irresponsible mental catharsis?
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    I know Cona has 1 win.
    It was for a TITLE on a show, he was supposed to get bashed by the local ticket seller but ended up winning.
    Surprisingly this event hasn't sent in its results.
    It was against Nigel Whitear I think.
    I feel sorry for him tbh, he clearly enjoys fighting but the promoters that for the most part are clearly trying to stitch him up should hang their heads in shame.
    Andy Cona vs. Nigel Whitear title fight?
    GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    Andy Cona vs. Nigel Whitear title fight?
    GOAT
    I don't know what "GOAT" means but if it means "fucking shameless attempted exploitation of a very average fighter to attempt to get a local ticket seller an easy win and it blows up in your face so you then don't sent in the results so know one knows" then I agree
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    The slow, unadvisable journey into an avoidable and irresponsible mental catharsis?
    By far the greatest sentence ever used on this board.

GOAT = Greatest of All Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    I don't know what "GOAT" means but if it means "fucking shameless attempted exploitation of a very average fighter to attempt to get a local ticket seller an easy win and it blows up in your face so you then don't sent in the results so know one knows" then I agree
    Greatest of all time