Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Andy Cona I will lose a thousand fights and then win one, but I am not quitting"

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    Allen really needs to set his sights bigger than Mike Persil and get a fight with Don Frye.

    They could call the event "Allen vs. Predator"

    *fetches coat*
    I've officially given up. It doesn't get better than that.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    Allen really needs to set his sights bigger than Mike Persil and get a fight with Don Frye.

    They could call the event "Allen vs. Predator"

    *fetches coat*
    Dust yourself down and pack this fucker up.

  3. #53

    Default

    Losing so many fights gives you a bad name, the club you fight for, and you will generally walk around with no confidence knowing you spend hours training for something your bad at....it's a lose lose situation.

  4. #54

    Default

    Not necessarily because I know a few fighters who don't bother training and walk around with shit loads of cash for doing not a lot of work.

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Not necessarily because I know a few fighters who don't bother training and walk around with shit loads of cash for doing not a lot of work.
    Agreed but as I stated they have a bad name and the club gets one. Shit loads of cash from the uk mma scene?? Really.

  6. #56
    Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    6,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME


    "That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

  7. #57

    Default

    But he will be talking to trees long before fight 999

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    Agreed but as I stated they have a bad name and the club gets one.
    They don't have a club, and they don't care about their name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    Shit loads of cash from the uk mma scene?? Really.
    For less than five minutes 'work', yes.

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurning View Post
    They don't have a club, and they don't care about their name.
    For less than five minutes 'work', yes.
    That's what I did say as well, if a guy loses in 1 minute and gets paid 400 thats a pretty good rate of pay, especially when expenses will be covered.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.