Thread: Cheshire Martial Arts

Default Cheshire Martial Arts

Looking to do a bit of Kickboxing/BJJ/Submission Wrestling in Cheshire. Done it before down south but recently moved up here and trying to find a reputable club.

What are peoples views on Voodoo Gym Macclesfield and Warriors Martial Arts in Congleton?

I will be also taking up Freestyle Wrestling at BOWC also.

Not looking to compete in MMA as I am no longer allowed to take huge blows to the head due to an accident I sustained with has caused a titanium plate to be across my forehead. This is the reason why I had to stop for a while.

Just looking to compete in BJJ, Semi Contact Kickboxing and Freestyle Wrestling. So a good gym is what I would be after. Who don't grade you within 'MMA' but each individual style so get good understanding and technique from each style. Instead of just a bit of everything sort of thing.

I am going for a visit down to Voodoo and Warrior Today (Saturday) to see what they are like.

Failing these I am thinking Predator. As I want to be at a place where the instructors/coaches have a good understanding etc to teach someone and bring them on. Even though its us ourselves as martial artists, that its the hard work we put in which makes us good.

I have been doing some searching on here. And its mainly Predator which pops up.

Finally found a place; Warriors Martial Arts. Do No Gi, BJJ part of Icon and kickboxing and compete in Wako. Ran by Keith Hipkiss and Mandy Rowles. Seems a good place tbh. And is a place that like to compete.

Any others on here who also attend the gym or know of others that do?

i used to until i had a knee injury keith is a great guy