Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Will my past affect my chances as a fighter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice GCG View Post
    Leon, please do not come anywhere near Granite City Grappling.
    You owe me a 6th of a bottle of Miller, Jimbo. I coughed it up laughing at this.

Surely this guy is at the wind up? His grammar's awful, but I'm especially confused by his use of the letter 'f' in seemingly entirely incorrect places. Is he maybe a genius? I'm confused. And I have a 6th of a bottle of Miller less than I had a minute ago.
    Twitter @steflachMMA. Herald Sport www.heraldscotland.com/sport

Quote Originally Posted by Stef View Post
    You owe me a 6th of a bottle of Miller, Jimbo. I coughed it up laughing at this.

Surely this guy is at the wind up? His grammar's awful, but I'm especially confused by his use of the letter 'f' in seemingly entirely incorrect places. Is he maybe a genius? I'm confused. And I have a 6th of a bottle of Miller less than I had a minute ago.
    No he's a proper lunatic. He used to stick photos on his FB of mma fights where the fighters face is obscured and say it was him, he a proper nut job.... He'll be on that warrior island next

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Last edited by leonthehitmansummers; 21-10-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Last edited by leonthehitmansummers; 21-10-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    Tell u something jimbo gan by fit ave heard ave a neck saying at like least my wins was all kos far u just lied on tap of the to guys u rolled about with
    Why don't you go to gcg and have a roll about with jimbo and she how you get on

Last edited by leonthehitmansummers; 21-10-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Tell u something jimbo gan by fit ave heard ave a neck saying at like least my wins was all kos far u just lied on tap of the to guys u rolled about with
    Haha would love to know who filled you in on my fights. I haven't seen any of your fights, but then again, UFC undisputed x box live matches tend not to be seen by too many guys. Your comment about being a stand up fighter was comedy gold. And yes, I would like fries with my beat down.
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Am a stand up fighter nae a bjj fighter u moron
    Why you want to do mma then? Chances are your going to end up on the ground. Oh I forgot your one punch knock out power will stop that.

Jimbo has no stand up but I'd put some money on him being able to ko you..

Just stick to your pish karate kata's you won't get hurt that way.

Full throttle is telling the truth I have also heard the amazing tails of a mysterious peterhead mma fighter that's had loads of fights and was posting shite on Facebook, I've seen some of the photos.

This guy trains at sacrifice gym peterhead he talks about taking fight but never does if he is a fighter then prove these fights happened!

I wish cage warriors had a like button. This guy is genuine gold