Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Will my past affect my chances as a fighter ?

Leon think it's unfair you go by the name summers when your street fighting name was Leon Machida

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    Am a stand up fighter nae a bjj fighter u moron
    Everytime someone doesn't believe in Brazilian jiu jitsu somewhere a Gracie dies.

I still think this guy is a troll.
    Fuck no-gi

Quote Originally Posted by SpartansFT View Post
    Attachment 8901

This is quality.
    you boys at spartand better watch out.... Leon wil hiv tae cum doon and nok use oot wi hiz overhind rite

Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

mmamong.jpg

This thread is magic

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Last edited by leonthehitmansummers; 21-10-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    gi boy I can assure u am 100% for real and as for ur comments find it funny cos ur just a pajama fighter by the looks o yer sig
    You may be real but your not living in the real world mate. If you put some jammies on and go to a class then maybe you would learn a bit of respect and be more humble. If you even attempt to do any sort of mma you will need to do BJJ, whether gi or no gi without BJJ you will be asleep and ironically be jammie-less.
    Fuck no-gi

It's ok mate once you grow up and stop working @ McD's maybe you too can go to Thailand to live and train there full time..

Secondly no i'm not a friend of you on facebook, I tend to avoid wannabe facebook fighters.

End of the day you have brought it all on yourself speaking utter shite and putting up pics of fights where you can't see the head.. Claiming to be you.. It would help if you didn't use pics from Elite XC.

I'll look out for your debut in the octagon.

Gi boy this dude is no troll he lives for this shit. He much prefers posing with his mate in boxer shorts and boxing gloves..

nz29i2yIHUmZ3zNqFhXu9Q2.jpg

Leon your full of shit. You've told people in phd that you've had 6-7 pro fights, winning all of them. Its suprising that no ones heard of you. You use to go to the swimmimg pool and pretend to cut weight in the sauna. Even the staff were laughing at you.

That thing with guys in the sauna telling everyone there cutting weight seems to be a common thing with nutters