Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Will my past affect my chances as a fighter ?

I'm more interested in what language he is posting in? Tried to copy and paste in to Google translate..it said Mongolian?

leon, i was polite, who is your instructor for karate? i'm familiar with all the instructors in the northeast and can even call to see if you are for real? or you can drop the act, man up and take a proper class?

Trust me, if you showed up in a gym in aberdeen, went through a grind, and came back on here to say look guys i took my first steps then you might have a little more support, and no one would give you a hard time for actually doing that

like i said, good luck, and if you are serious about mma, i'll roll or spar with you

balls just found this thread and he has deleted all his posts, was looking forward to a giggle as well
    For your MMA Fix, Don't Hit the Pit anymore coz its shut

Yea I am gutted he has deleted all his posts too. Was up for a good read this morning. Did he challenge anyone to a deathmatch?
    Asa | www.granitecitygrappling.com

Don't think there were any deathmatch challenges made. I'm from Aberdeen and struggled to make sense of the posts. You didn't miss much Asa.
    http://www.granitecitygrappling.com/

Damn, the snippets in quotes only just start to show what an epic thread I've missed reading!

who the fuck would go sit in a sauna with a sauna suit on... for no fuckin reason. i hate doing it! so im for sure never gna do it for the " crack" hahaah helmet
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

Cool

There was a guy years ago in dumbarton telling people he had 30 mma fights undefeated ,no heard about him in years, i guess he's touring saunas noo cutting weight...

These people need serious help , bullshitting must be some form of torrettes ....( Oh John Nic think he said he had sparred with you an you were auwright lol)

Quote Originally Posted by fighter13 View Post
    There was a guy years ago in dumbarton telling people he had 30 mma fights undefeated ,no heard about him in years, i guess he's touring saunas noo cutting weight...

These people need serious help , bullshitting must be some form of torrettes ....( Oh John Nic think he said he had sparred with you an you were auwright lol)
    maybe he's moved to Peterhead

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Lol ......