Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Will my past affect my chances as a fighter ?

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Last edited by leonthehitmansummers; 29-10-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    Sorry min didna ken u was so cleaver urself just some advice here I'd learn some standup cos ur next opponent will ken u just gan to lye on em so I'd say ul get taken out with a knee fan u shoot
    I often wondered what it must be like to get fighting advice from a masterful coach like Greg Jackson or Renzo Gracie.

Still wondering.
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice GCG View Post
    I often wondered what it must be like to get fighting advice from a masterful coach like Greg Jackson or Renzo Gracie.

Still wondering.
    Cheers min osss

Still calling troll on you Leon... Until you show up and take the offer to train with one of the clubs, I shall call troll trollie trollywoo!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Some serious Aberdeen Angus style beef happening here between the hitman and jimbotine. He is trolling though.
    Fuck no-gi

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-boy View Post
    Some serious Aberdeen Angus style beef happening here between the hitman and jimbotine. He is trolling though.
    Yeah, he is definitely a troll. I refuse to believe he could be real. He gave himself away when he said "oss". If he didn't know anything about BJJ, he wouldn't know to say that. Definite troll. It's a shame, as if he was real he'd be a perfect opponent for me in the sense that he has no ground game or power in his hands. He is hilarious though
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

He is real. This is the way he acts in real life too. He believes everything hes saying here. Guys totally fucked up in the head.

Nope , he is a troll, again look at how he writes in a scottish dialect on some posts - when he is trolling hard and then doesnt use the dialect so much when he isnt..

Not bad but seen a lot better.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

He is no troll he is not stable in the head, He has done so much worse than the shit he says about his mma.

It's not for writing in here thats for sure.

The people on here that say he is no troll know him and live in the same town as him...

Many people from the broch and peterhead will speak and type/text the same as this.

The guy just can't help himself. He seriously needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa View Post
    It's not for writing in here thats for sure.
    It absolutely is! I'm curious to know what other antics he has been up to. Oh Leon you wee scamp!