Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Will my past affect my chances as a fighter ?

No you weren't, I stand by my statement, you sir are a troll.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    Lads I wiz only hayin a laugh
    same pic is on your facebook though, and its also not a fight, its a training session from elitexc

you are also a karate black belt i hear, under who?

also 9 pro fights and no on took you down but you wont grapple with any of us?

maybe leon "the coward" summers is more fitting.....

now get mad and call me out, put on your red ranger costume uttering th words "its morphin time"

now get mad and call me out, put on your red ranger costume uttering th words "its morphin time"

Best line ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wildorchidx View Post
    same pic is on your facebook though, and its also not a fight, its a training session from elitexc

you are also a karate black belt i hear, under who?

also 9 pro fights and no on took you down but you wont grapple with any of us?

maybe leon "the coward" summers is more fitting.....

Wowe wowe man I was only haying a joke I c u lads ken a lot aridy aboot mi eh wander fas been telling stories

Oh dear, FB fake pic as well, proper getting pwned now, I think someone needs to step in and stop this beatdown...... in about 20 more pages time!

Anyway I'm off to fight Fedor in a private match behind closed doors, possibly to the death, but I may spare him being as its midweek.

I received a private message on Facebook yesterday from "Leon Machida" aka Leon The Hitman Summers. So he is a real person. And yet, his Facebook message was eloquent enough and written in the Queen's English and when I asked him about his CW account he just laughed.

So, he is a real person, but he is definitely trolling on here. God knows why. He has become a lot less funny, now that his "troll" cover is blown.

And, to top it off, he never accepted my K-1 rules challenge. So I can now comfortably say that I have the SECOND worst stand up in Scotland, behind Leon
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Is he a real person or is the FB account a fake as well as part of a poorly thought out long term troll attempt? The fact he has fake pics on FB makes me wonder...

Lets all just start posting on lots of forums that he got smashed by a grannie in a no holds bared cage shopping match or something, then when people google his name, they will see it

He is real because he went to the MMA show in Aberdeen on Saturday. Even posted a photo of him holding the tickets on his FB. He's just a troubled young chap, who happens to be the funniest troll since MCBlackBelt hung up the keyboard
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Funniest???

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Is he a real person or is the FB account a fake as well as part of a poorly thought out long term troll attempt? The fact he has fake pics on FB makes me wonder...

Lets all just start posting on lots of forums that he got smashed by a grannie in a no holds bared cage shopping match or something, then when people google his name, they will see it
    All this is not new to Leon. He has spouted off all this bullshit about having had all these fights etc for years in Peterhead where he is from. He also has pictures on his Fb of pictures of "him" when he was a model and a stripper, except all the photos the faces are obscured or wearing a mask and all the guys have completely different bodies so not even the same guys! I think hes a bit backward though.

hes a bit like the boy from the inbetweeners who shagged loads of birds........ at his last school