Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 216

Thread: Will my past affect my chances as a fighter ?

  1. #181

    Default

    Leon I can't understand half the crap you
    Spout. Your poor Scottish banter sounds more like
    One of them twats from Geordie shore.

    I would even say Stuart Baxter would beat you
    Even a charity match. Would probs sell out within
    Minutes.

  2. #182
    Senior Member Evzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Mike Persil by however the fuck he wants I reckon.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

  3. #183
    Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    aberdeen
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Mike Persil by however the fuck he wants I reckon.
    Lads am nae ticking u on go away u wannabe cagefighters

  4. #184

    Default

    I'm going to ask some friends at areks (his name's Arek Leon, not Yarik) if he was up training and how he got on, with his 'moves'. You going back to another class Leon?

    You know Leon there is a Vision submission grappling comp on the 8th December. By sounds of things you'd mop up a few divisions.
    Asa | www.granitecitygrappling.com

  5. #185

    Default

    Wonder what weight division Asa as a load of us heading down also.
    Sponsored by Riches Rolls. Yeah Baby

  6. #186

    Default

    I hope he signs up at -79 advanced. Would give me no end of pleasure to compete with him. Might even attempt to sub him, although that's not usually my style!
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

  7. #187

    Default

    Jimbo think he will be in -140kg "monster elite superstar phenomenal grappling out of this world" section going by previous posts
    Sponsored by Riches Rolls. Yeah Baby

  8. #188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casper17 View Post
    Jimbo think he will be in -140kg "monster elite superstar phenomenal grappling out of this world" section going by previous posts
    Haha. I have kinda changed my mind about him coming to GCG. If he ran through everyone at Immortals then he might be for real!
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

  9. #189
    Senior Member Evzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    Lads am nae ticking u on go away u wannabe cagefighters
    At what point Mr Troll do I profess to be a wannabe cage fighter like yourself? I am more inclinced to be a wannabe porn star matey, at least thats something I actually would give a go at, not just fake some pics and pretend I was good at.

    Dont even know why I am responding like you are real, because shit troll is still shit troll, you could get sued for ripping off previous trolls who did a far better job than yourself, you are like a Nikke trainer, utter fake and shouldnt be allowed.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

  10. #190
    Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    aberdeen
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    At what point Mr Troll do I profess to be a wannabe cage fighter like yourself? I am more inclinced to be a wannabe porn star matey, at least thats something I actually would give a go at, not just fake some pics and pretend I was good at.

    Dont even know why I am responding like you are real, because shit troll is still shit troll, you could get sued for ripping off previous trolls who did a far better job than yourself, you are like a Nikke trainer, utter fake and shouldnt be allowed.
    U crack me up min div u nae get it by noo?am for real u rodent at why I hinna went awa so if u dinna like my style then stop posting on my posts or div u want t ride me or something? As for the rest o yis caing me ott grow up u losers am to busy with my karate and drilling my katta t dee shitty grappling comps even though I'd probs tie yis a up in notts div any o yis even ken fit a hotdog choke is? If u dinna ur nae at my livel ats for sure

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.