Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Will my past affect my chances as a fighter ?

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    There's not another club in Aberdeen that has more after blue ranked players then we do.
    Where did the scottish slang terms and the lack of BJJ knowledge disappear to? #busted
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

I'm going straight up there sounds like the best club in Scotland!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice GCG View Post
    Where did the scottish slang terms and the lack of BJJ knowledge disappear to? #busted
    1222751966240.jpg
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_M04KlLV6Qs

This sounds like Leon, has the food fetish like
    Leon and is as tough as Leon.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Well if you are associated with it, I imagine any normal person would steer the fuck clear.

Well done on the kind of troll job that drags a club into and makes them look like they train idiots who put fake pics on their FB etc...

If anyone knows someone from that gym, give them a shout and see if they support this fool?

Sorry for the lateness, but was just told about all these posts by a friend. He definitely is nothing to do with immortals!
    This guy is obviously just some low life bum with noting better to do!

My name is Arek Zienkiewicz Im founder Gold Team in Scotland .Leaon stop use my logo on this forum u have never been training in my club and u never will be.

Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I have just joined this forum and cant stop laughing at this guy who pretends to be me. How long has this guy bn tryin to giv me a bad name? I have an idea who the hitman is and no one particularly hard. I am the real leon summers who worked at mcdonalds n goes to karate etc. ignore all the posts from this hitman cunt. He got removed from facebook for impersonations.

The plot thickens.....
    Twitter @steflachMMA. Herald Sport www.heraldscotland.com/sport

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leon_Summers View Post
    I have just joined this forum and cant stop laughing at this guy who pretends to be me. How long has this guy bn tryin to giv me a bad name? I have an idea who the hitman is and no one particularly hard. I am the real leon summers who worked at mcdonalds n goes to karate etc. ignore all the posts from this hitman cunt. He got removed from facebook for impersonations.
    Are u for real min?gine get a life u looser am the real Leon summers dinna bither comming i cunt again ats twice yiv deen iss moo gin get a life
    Knocking cunts ott is the name o my game