Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Will my past affect my chances as a fighter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Funniest???
    I think so. I have laughed out loud at many of his posts. Like when he told me that before fighting him I would need "tae dee some roundhouse kicks on eh pads"
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Yiz crack mi up min honestly morns night am homing my bjj with some proper fellow grapplers at immortals just aff the phone t a lad that's telt me he's wanting me on his team and just t add I wiz only haying a laugh wi the photo

Oh dear, FB fake pic as well, proper getting pwned now, I think someone needs to step in and stop this beatdown...... in about 20 more pages time!

Anyway I'm off to fight Fedor in a private match behind closed doors, possibly to the death, but I may spare him being as its midweek.
    Few o my fights wiz fan I was in oz back packing min so stop spicking so much shite.

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    Yiz crack mi up min honestly morns night am homing my bjj with some proper fellow grapplers at immortals just aff the phone t a lad that's telt me he's wanting me on his team and just t add I wiz only haying a laugh wi the photo
    Good for you mate. Just for my benefit, who has actually seemingly begged you to represent their team? Whoever it is must be struggling!
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Few o my fights wiz fan I was in oz back packing min so stop spicking so much shite.
    Fuck me dude, give it a rest, you have been proven to be talking utter shite, why not delete this account now and try again with a new troll? This one is weak.

Besides all my fights are closed door fights or held in underground car parks where cars are parked facing in with lights on n shit, so obviously I can't prove I have had them because photo's are banned, oh and I just whipped Fedor but decided to spare him on account of him making it out of the first minute of the first round, I was impressed.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice GCG View Post
    Good for you mate. Just for my benefit, who has actually seemingly begged you to represent their team? Whoever it is must be struggling!
    Nae thit it's onything te dee with u jim but I spoke t a lad cad yarek and hiv heard they hiv a lot better fighters then ony other club in the deen onyway are u sitting by ur pck waiting for mi t post ona here?div yea funcy me or something yea poofter

Fuck me dude, give it a rest, you have been proven to be talking utter shite, why not delete this account now and try again with a new troll? This one is weak.

Besides all my fights are closed door fights or held in underground car parks where cars are parked facing in with lights on n shit, so obviously I can't prove I have had them because photo's are banned, oh and I just whipped Fedor but decided to spare him on account of him making it out of the first minute of the first round, I was impressed.
    Shut up min am sick o u like

Spiderman, Spiderman,
    Does whatever a spider can
    Spins a web, any size,
    Catches thieves just like flies
    Look Out!
    Here comes the Spiderman.

did you lose your virginity before all your mates... to a burd none of them had seen... when you were on holiday with your parents... at caravan club

Shut up min am sick o u like
    Consider me Liam Neeson to your shit european criminal, I shall simply be everywhere you turn, pointing out you are a troll, that is all, its nothing personal.

Oh and dude, you have regressed to piss poor dialect text again. Its not even funny that - I give you a E- and thats being generous!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.