Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where does Ali Arish go now?

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    big fight, we have to link to a scandi site to view the result. CC never seems to get enough press?
    There was previews and fight cards on Your MMA, and post-fight interviews etc. coming today.

Heard Murrie vs. Isaksson was a great fight, Murrie taking the first round and dropping Arni, then both swinging for the fences in round two. Tough dudes.

Would like to see Arish vs. Inman.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    There was previews and fight cards on Your MMA, and post-fight interviews etc. coming today.

Heard Murrie vs. Isaksson was a great fight, Murrie taking the first round and dropping Arni, then both swinging for the fences in round two. Tough dudes.

This. The pics make it look like a barn burner

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

_42654623_inman_bbcpicgal4.jpg

I believe he's free..
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

UFC or bellator

^ Nothing suggests they're interested, has attended a TUF trial in the past?

I would watch the fight before speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    ^ Nothing suggests they're interested, has attended a TUF trial in the past?
    He's never gone for tuf, with the right match ups he can hang in the ufc, if the inman fight surfaces i'd like to see how it went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Gbdaz View Post
    He's never gone for tuf, with the right match ups he can hang in the ufc, if the inman fight surfaces i'd like to see how it went down.
    No hate whatsoever because Ali is a seriously cool dude, but with the right match ups? Thats why I said initially he's going to have to do it asap, from what I'm told he's 40 something, so like people said about Randy and say about Hendo, his days are numbered and in regards to hanging I'm not sure, his wrestling ability is great possible the best in the UK but he needs some harder competition which is why I said who gives him a top European. It'll be interesting to see where he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    No hate whatsoever because Ali is a seriously cool dude, but with the right match ups? Thats why I said initially he's going to have to do it asap, from what I'm told he's 40 something, so like people said about Randy and say about Hendo, his days are numbered and in regards to hanging I'm not sure, his wrestling ability is great possible the best in the UK but he needs some harder competition which is why I said who gives him a top European. It'll be interesting to see where he goes.
    I'm not saying he shouldn't fight a top european fighter. In the UFC I'd favour him over hardy for starters, maguire i'd favour ali over him, ebersole, basically guys he's a better wrestler than his strength and conditioning with his wrestling would overwhelm them, not to mention he has a nasty top game and ko power, with a solid camp of just mma he'd be right in there with some of the top guys. He's late 30s i'm pretty sure 37.