Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where does Ali Arish go now?

I suppose it comes down to matter of opinion but I don't think if they were both in the UFC he'd be matched with Hardy, I think Hardy is generally going to be given stand up guys for now because his fights are awesome when he stands and bangs (until he gets high enough up the ladder where he hasn't a choice), I know he has great wrestling but he isn't even on a level of guys like Koscheck (who's rated probably 10th in the world so not impossible they'd meet) and Fitch. He's only really KO'd one guy out cold hasn't he granted it was a sick knockout. So he isn't 40 something as I'd been told, now I know he's a little younger he has a better chance, it'd be good to see him get a fight on KSW or SC.

Is the Inman v Arish fight video avaliable anywhere yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Is the Inman v Arish fight video avaliable anywhere yet...
    doubt it ever will be, heard it was a terrible decision so im guessing the FCC team will want to keep this one out of the public eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlips View Post
    doubt it ever will be, heard it was a terrible decision so im guessing the FCC team will want to keep this one out of the public eye.
    This is interesting, where did you hear it was a terrible decision, I haven't yet really seen a detailed report, pictures of footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlips View Post
    Absolutely not. FCC are about to launch a new website - the videos from FCC 4 will be posted there for all to see, so people can come to their own their own conclusions.

I'm not going to comment too much on the decision myself as I haven't watched it back and my memory has a habit of going blank when it comes to recalling the finer points of fight's I've commentated on. From what I do remember, it was a very close bout. I believe I said to my co-commentator as I headed into the cage for the post fight interview that I could see it being a draw. I've been away with Cage Warriors since I got back from FCC, so I'll watch it back ASAP and give my two penneth
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

I doubt the FCC team would hide it away end of the day they do not judge the fights!
    Ali vs Danny Michell or Cathal Pendred make sense to me.