Thread: BJJ Bexley / kent

Hybrid View

Default BJJ Bexley / kent

hey,

recently moved into the area and im looking to start doing some bjj. Can anyone suggest a club nearby, i have searched but can't find anything that isnt to far. Any help appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboyo View Post
    hey,

recently moved into the area and im looking to start doing some bjj. Can anyone suggest a club nearby, i have searched but can't find anything that isnt to far. Any help appreciated!
    Try Combat Sports Academy in Strood , depending on where you are in Bexley probably 20-30 minute drive.

Great gym, great trainers , great owner (you can pay me for that one later Jonbo)

No seriously the place is fantastic, no egos, just great training.

try Dave Birkett at dartford BJJ or.. try keddles as i know the carlson guys are there

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Danny - I used to live in Welling and travelled to CSA for training - its at most 25 minutes away straight up the a2.

We are a full time gym, we have at minimum of two (mostly 3) bjj sessions from Monday to Thursday, then 1 on Friday and Saturday.

Our headcoach Lee Johnstone is a black belt and has been in the MMA game also for over 15 years. We regularly have our other coach, IBJJF European No-Gi champion Thiago "Monstro" Borges come down to take classes too.

If you are looking to compete, we also have a consistent BJJ competition team who always get great results as a group.

Anyway, you will only see what you want from experiencing it - come down and give it a try!

Thanks for the replys everyone.

Jonj, CSA is a gym that i had come across when i searched, and is slightly further than i wanted to travel if im being honest, just due to the time i finish work! It does look like a great place to train and if i am unable to find anywhere closer i will deffinatly come down as competing is something i intend to do.

I have found the website for dartford bjj and i will try to contact Dave and see what i can arrange so thanks for that.

Hi Danny, any problem contacting Dave pm me and I'll send you his number.

Hope to see you soon.
    grapplersdelight.com

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Karma Martial arts in Erith (Europe industrial estate, Fraser rd) run bjj on Thursday and Saturday. Steve O'Keeffe runs the classes.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson