Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Boxers required for unlicensed show

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Why do you type in a scottish dialect if you are not a troll - thats troll 1-0-1 right there.
    From now on my grammar and dialog shall be tip top lol

Let's start with *Dialogue.

I remember DAJ shows well ,first mma fight i had was his show and it was without gloves lol . didnt have much of a clue what i was doin in terms of the ground just knew i wanted to fight .The shows i did manage to fight on where well attended but to be fair there was plenty more i was arranged to fight on that never happened or where poor in quality and not organised very well..

Quote Originally Posted by Beardybum View Post
    Let's start with *Dialogue.

F off .........

Leon, PM me, come to our gym, boxing class in aberdeen, tuesday nights, free class and theres an open roll after it for fun

If you show in the next 2 weeks, and even make it through a circuit, people will take you a bit more serious

Infact, i'll put my hand in my own pocket and pay your first month membership if you even show up

Fit gym is this ?

lol. im gna put all my chips on leon either making up a shitty excuse why he doesnt want to attend this gym. or he just doesnt show lol! sounds like a keen fighter tho... lol
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

Quote Originally Posted by james macalister View Post
    lol. im gna put all my chips on leon either making up a shitty excuse why he doesnt want to attend this gym. or he just doesnt show lol! sounds like a keen fighter tho... lol
    Just need to find a decent place James got offerd to train at the Spartans new place or I might gin to immortals hivna decided FA I want to fight Mma out of yet

Quote Originally Posted by leonthehitmansummers View Post
    Just need to find a decent place James got offerd to train at the Spartans new place or I might gin to immortals hivna decided FA I want to fight Mma out of yet
    I'll reiterate - please do not darken the door of Granite City Grappling with your presence
    Maybe the worst 2-0 MMA fighter in history. @jimbojitsusbg granitecitygrappling.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo Slice GCG View Post
    I'll reiterate - please do not darken the door of Granite City Grappling with your presence
    Wouldent train with u cunts anyways ur nae even a Mma team gan by fit I hear.