Thread: Darren 'Powerhouse' Towler - "It just takes one punch to dictate the ending"

Default Darren 'Powerhouse' Towler - "It just takes one punch to dictate the ending"

Currently on a 5 win streak, Darren Towler aims to take out Neil Grove in December at UCMMA 31, and hopefully that will open some doors to the big shows.

http://love2fightuk.com/2012/10/22/d...te-the-ending/
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Can't wait for this fight. Towlers come a long way.

I don't think Towler can beat Grove, you say he's come along way but he beat Czerwinski which isn't really a biggy, he beat Ben by cut, he beat a middleweight in Brad, a dude who is 0-1 and then fair enough I'll give him Lake. If he wins then fair enough but I just don't think he's ready for any big shows... Give him Stav, Wain, Thompson, Thompson or Thompson.

I didnt really rate this guy but his last fight was very impressive and he has won me over somewhat.

Certainly looks the part

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I don't think Towler can beat Grove, you say he's come along way but he beat Czerwinski which isn't really a biggy, he beat Ben by cut, he beat a middleweight in Brad, a dude who is 0-1 and then fair enough I'll give him Lake. If he wins then fair enough but I just don't think he's ready for any big shows... Give him Stav, Wain, Thompson, Thompson or Thompson.
    He is team mates with Martin Thompson so that wont happen. I think Neil Wain would be an excellant fight for Towler as they both have heavy hands

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Cobblepot View Post
    He is team mates with Martin Thompson so that wont happen. I think Neil Wain would be an excellant fight for Towler as they both have heavy hands
    I think Wain would literally take him down and smash him up.

Also trains with Stav, so that wont happen either. He has come a long way since his early career and i think Grove is a good step up for him considering how impressively he won his last fight. I think/hope Towler beats Grove and retires him. Towler was also scheduled to fight Ricco Rodriguez last weekend at UWC which would have been a massive test
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

He'd have lost to Ricco imo... He trains with all these guys in the North East?... I didn't know Stav trained up north.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    He'd have lost to Ricco imo... He trains with all these guys in the North East?... I didn't know Stav trained up north.
    He trains in the North East at Machine MMA and goes down south to train as TSG too
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency