Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets hear it for Paul Reed, a true warrior

Smash him reedy
    Kris Edwards,www.groundandpound.de/mma/rankings/european-top-ten/bantamgewicht-135lb-61kg/

War Reedy 10cha
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Good Luck Reedy!!

On for this. WARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd! (Pride FC Announcer style)
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

http://www.mmaviking.com/paul-reed-o...ge-card-again/

This fight is off. In short the match maker expected me to pay for flights. Really disappointed, its was an everything to gain fight, and the sort of fight that is really easy to get up for. Luckily others door have opened at the same time I slammed this one.

Paul Reed taking on Sabastian Grabarek at MMC Fight Club - December 16th!

Sorry for the article still referring to the Finland fight, only just seen this news of it being off!

http://love2fightuk.com/2012/11/14/p...mc-fight-club/
    LOVE 2 FIGHT | UKMMA News, Interviews, Event Results and Online e-Magazine | www.LOVE2FIGHTuk.com

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Should run through graberek.
    I wish that was the case. He is actually a very good wrestler, who came 6th on world military games. He gave Sergej a good fight and had his back when they fought on MMA Attack. I'm fighting beforehand against a very good UK guy. I trained and dieted very hard for Tom Niinimaki. Just out of curiosity has any pro fighter here fighting in Europe ever been told they needed to pay for flights? Or if they needed to arrive on a thursday been asked to pay for hotel?