Thread: how do i get started in mma

Hybrid View

Default how do i get started in mma

hi all after alot of thinking i have come to the decision that mma i something i really want to take up,
    ive just moved to worthing west sueesx and want to find somewhere to go for complete begainers

thanks in adavance
    chris

hi mate i am not sure why no 1 has replied to this but it is in the general section maybe amateur mma or something would be better i have been doing it for about 7 months myselff + after coming from traditional jujitsu and boxing background try and look for a grapplers or bjj gym in your area even if u are a beginner they are very welcoming normally.

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cj hill View Post
    hi all after alot of thinking i have come to the decision that mma i something i really want to take up,
    ive just moved to worthing west sueesx and want to find somewhere to go for complete begainers

thanks in adavance
    chris
    Fan I started I wiz reading and watching YouTube min I got the rubber guard book fae my brother for Christmas and studdyed at for ages started drilling the moves so fan I wint t training I wizna a newb noo am chucking up heel hooks like air gan ott o fashion min jist practice athing ower in ower