Thread: World Series of Fighting 1 Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive MMA

Default World Series of Fighting 1 Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive MMA

World Series of Fighting 1: Arlovski vs Cole Saturday November 3rd 2012

World Series of Fighting 1: Arlovski vs Cole Predictions- This Episode of the show covers Predictions for the 5 Main Card Fights on the World Series of Fighting 1: Arlovski vs Cole card. All World Series of Fighting 1: Arlovski vs Cole Prelim predictions are available at Kamikazeoverdrive.net

Preliminary Predictions: WSOF 1 Preliminary Predictions

World Series of Fighting 1: Arlovski vs Cole Bet Packs can be purchased @ kamikazeoverdrive.net for 7.

Preliminary card (Sherdog.com)
    Welterweight bout: Steve Carl vs. Ramiro Blackmon
    Featherweight bout: Waylon Lowe vs. Fabio Mello Middleweight bout: Dave Branch vs. Dustin Jacoby
    Lightweight bout: Gesias Cavalcante vs. TJ O'Brien Welterweight bout: Gerald Harris vs. Josh Burkman Lightweight bout: Ronys Torres vs. Brian Cobb
    Main card (NBC Sports Network)
    Heavyweight bout: Andrei Arlovski vs. Devin Cole
    Bantamweight bout: Miguel Torres vs. Marlon Moraes
    Light Heavyweight bout: Anthony Johnson vs. D.J. Linderman Welterweight bout: Gregor Gracie vs. Tyson Steele
    Light Heavyweight bout: Tyrone Spong vs. Travis Bartlett

kamikazeoverdrive.net @ Kamikaze Overdrive MMA Predictions

Check out my MMA Rankings for 8 UFC divisions; the UFC Champions and top 21 contenders for there respective titles @ kamikazeoverdrive,net. Please comment and subscribe to my channel: Kamikaze Overdrive MMA Predictions

Waylon Lowe $1.67 vs Fabio Mello $2.20 A nice betting line here with the fav sitting above $1.60. I think that Mello has made strides in his career since his record dropped below .500, but he is facing an opponent with a skillset that he hasn’t had to deal with since his streak started. Lowe looked decent in the UFC, a solid mid level fighter and that was at Lightweight. Now that he is fighting at Featherweight his wrestling skills and power should translate well as he will more often then not be the stronger man in the cage. Mello has had issues with fighters taking him down and controlling him, in fact the last time he lost was because of this style. This is a line that we as the bettors can take advantage off, solid value on Lowe at $1.67 and I will be hammering him hard both by himself and as a major part of my parlays. If Mello gets above $2.50, which I don’t think he will I would take a small play on him.
    Andrei Arlovski/ Devin Cole Total Rounds Over 1.5- I will assume this fight is set at 1.5, if its at 2.5 jump on it hard. Cole is a tough guy to finish and Arlovski’s new conservative style might not give him the chance to put Devin away. Andrei’s chin is a concern, but Cole isn’t an elite level striker so he will have to catch him in a rush, which is a possibility but not a likely one. I actually think this fight could be a let down and go to the cards unlike most Heavyweight bouts.