Thread: Hardiman Looking To Make The Most Of BAMMA Opportunities

Default Hardiman Looking To Make The Most Of BAMMA Opportunities

Great interview with BAMMA Londsale title contender Dale Hardiman by our man Jeevan (@JeevanSD_MMA):

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...stevie-ray.htm

Covers his training regime whilst studying full-time, his time in the marines, and of course the upcoming fight with Stevie Ray.

YourMMA.tv: How do you think he will fight, and what will be your game plan? How do you combat his judo black belt?

Dale: From the footage I have seen, Stevie comes across as an aggressive fighter. He has the awkwardness of any southpaw but also has some good Muay Thai to back it up. I would be stupid to give away a game plan at this stage but I am capable and skilful enough to get the job done from any position I find myself in. As for his Judo black belt, it doesn’t worry me. If he chooses to throw me on my back, he has to then fend off my grappling assault. If he chooses to stand then he will do so at his own risk.
    Well worth checking out!

Before the bamma fight was announced I never heard anyone mention stevie ray having a judo blackbelt ever, now it seems to be all the bamma promo stuff is on about.
    Fuck no-gi

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Sometimes people get caught up in Belts and gradings and it sticks. The thing is with Stevie is he has a great all round game and it's hard to have a gameplan against someone who is coming at you all the time from every angle
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management