Thread: Rumble on the Rock 6 Event Report

Default Rumble on the Rock 6 Event Report

Some entertaining scraps down in St Helier, and probably the most well-looked after VIPs I've ever seen on a domestic show (which also means a well looked after commentator )

http://www.yourmma.tv/events/details...-colosseum.htm

Robert Sosa knocked out Bogdan Zarcu in the main event, with Gracie Barra Channel Islands going 5/5 in the amateur undercard.

Brilliant place to fight. Did you visit castle in the boat/bus

I didn't this time mate, but we did before when I went over with Scraps. We're cheap fucks though so we pretty much walked around it.

The report has been picked up by the Daily Sport too, which kind of makes me feel like I should be making up quotes for glamour models on topical international issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I didn't this time mate, but we did before when I went over with Scraps. We're cheap fucks though so we pretty much walked around it.

The report has been picked up by the Daily Sport too, which kind of makes me feel like I should be making up quotes for glamour models on topical international issues.

bizarre and awesome, well done