Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jack Marshman, Xavier Foupa-Pokam Headline BAMMA 11

I think it's a top fight. Pro-x is always dangerous. A legitimate gate keeper if you will.....

Big shame, the guys has serious potential to become a main stay in the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    I think it's a top fight. Pro-x is always dangerous. A legitimate gate keeper if you will.....
    Dude never looked the same after McFedries put him away.

Damn that guy had some crazy power.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

wouldnt be surprised if Foupa-Pokam took this

The Pokam of 3 - 4 years ago was a great fighter. Dangerous in all areas. That fighter would dispatch of Marshman in a few minutes, however the fighter today isnt the same. Still think Marshman is in for a tough night. If he gets the win then fair play, but cannot see where it will come from
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''

what I dont understand is... Pro-X was defeated by Claudio, who is ranked in the UK Top 5.... But they put Prof-X on the show instead of Claudio? Or was it just that they could not get anybody to fight Claudio?

^ That crossed my mind also, I'm sure Claudio knows Jude as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    ^ That crossed my mind also, I'm sure Claudio knows Jude as well...
    Claudio got cut fairly badly in that fight, entirely possible he won't be ready for another one so soon.

That sucks because it'd have been a much better fight....

Like I've said all along.... Lets see Marshman vs Baroni, Green has the pennies to make it happen. Slugfest!!

Its a decent fight and certainly wont be boring.

Personally I think Marshman is a little overated anyway so its an interesting matchup.