Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martin McDonough subs Dino Gambatesa at Cage Warriors 49

Decent fight that. as Dino says, rushed a bit and got caught in the sub (decent sub)... got some top wins on his record and im sure hell be back.

Dino is a very good fighter. A little inconsistant but on his night he is quality. He got hit with a solid shot at the start of a fight and sat down, looked clear headed. Great win for Martin. I'm sure Dino can still get some very big wins.

I still rate this as one of my favorite scraps this year.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for the positive comments guys. Paul you hit the nail on the head lol, I am most definitely inconsistent. My biggest problem is regardless of how good my camp is and how good I feel during the cut and even just prior to going to the cage I still can't pin down how I'm going to react when I get in there. I was told to go forward and "just fight" Martin by my coaches as I fight best going forward and just fighting on instinct. I took the instructions on board and then proceeded to fight on the back foot whilst not throwing anything back.....puzzling. I'm obviously disappointed to get subbed as I'm a better grappler than I showed on Cage Warriors but I'll get back in the gym soon and hopefully get a win in my next fight. Lost 2 on Cage Warriors now which is annoying as it's an awesome show to fight on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinogg1 View Post
    Thanks for the positive comments guys. Paul you hit the nail on the head lol, I am most definitely inconsistent. My biggest problem is regardless of how good my camp is and how good I feel during the cut and even just prior to going to the cage I still can't pin down how I'm going to react when I get in there. I was told to go forward and "just fight" Martin by my coaches as I fight best going forward and just fighting on instinct. I took the instructions on board and then proceeded to fight on the back foot whilst not throwing anything back.....puzzling. I'm obviously disappointed to get subbed as I'm a better grappler than I showed on Cage Warriors but I'll get back in the gym soon and hopefully get a win in my next fight. Lost 2 on Cage Warriors now which is annoying as it's an awesome show to fight on.
    The Karsten fight showed what happens when you let 'em go dude.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Dino, you can't explain your thought process in a fight dude, we've all been there and done EVERYTHING we were told not to do, and none of the stuff we were told to do and practiced. It happens. You've sustained some losses but to top guys, but looks at some of your wins too. Haggstrom is top 3 in Europe now and an absolute beast. When you're consistently fighting great guys it'll happen, hope to see you back at it soon.

Oh, and I think a Gambatesa vs. James fight would be awesome. Great stylistic matchup, and relevant in the rankings too. CWFC, get it on in February! I know Liam won't have meant that in a disrespectful way, just off the cuff and ddin't really think. He's a nice guy, tees up a potentially very good fight though so fuck it

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Dino, you can't explain your thought process in a fight dude, we've all been there and done EVERYTHING we were told not to do, and none of the stuff we were told to do and practiced. It happens. You've sustained some losses but to top guys, but looks at some of your wins too. Haggstrom is top 3 in Europe now and an absolute beast. When you're consistently fighting great guys it'll happen, hope to see you back at it soon.

Oh, and I think a Gambatesa vs. James fight would be awesome. Great stylistic matchup, and relevant in the rankings too. CWFC, get it on in February! I know Liam won't have meant that in a disrespectful way, just off the cuff and ddin't really think. He's a nice guy, tees up a potentially very good fight though so fuck it
    Defo didnt mean it how it sounded or looked am not a really disrespectful guy av got respect for anyone that fights and tbh u looked a pure beast against karsten so hats off to ya and again apologies for the way my comment cum across but yeah if ya wana do the dance in feb im game ur a more than worthy opponent n a think well put on a crackin fight
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!