Thread: Oli Thompson Returns.

Default Oli Thompson Returns.

And the fight goes down in less than 2 weeks.

http://www.addictedmma.com/story-New...an-Pioneer.php

Won't pretend that's a great opponent, but to be expected when you've just been cut from the UFC and need to rebound I guess.

What's Ivan's record?... I can't find one on him just a profile with no fights on MMAU.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    What's Ivan's record?... I can't find one on him just a profile with no fights on MMAU.
    I have dug about trying to find it Grizzly but cant, there is rumor that his name has changed slightly possibly due to translation but a few people are confused. I have heard of Ivan and I hear he is a great fighter and many are saying this is a great match up. But we didnt want to speculate hence our lack of info on him.

i know Ivan. i wont say how cos thats a long story. hes not a traditional mma trained fighter but a Russian military man with plenty of combat skills. Oli will be the heavy favourite due to MMA experience. but to keep ivan down you would have to kill him. hes game and hits like a hammer nad has a submission game

Good for you Oli. Glad he's back in there; could be too easy to take a load of time out but I believe he needs to stay active and reel off a few bouts.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă