Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "NSAC Rules"

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo Reed View Post
    I think Made 4 the Cage started this trend, at least it was the first I heard of it.
    They were the first in the North East to be doing it, following on from the clusterfuck NFL thing that no-one to this day knows whether it was pro or ammy. There were a few others already doing it around the country though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    They were the first in the North East to be doing it, following on from the clusterfuck NFL thing that no-one to this day knows whether it was pro or ammy. There were a few others already doing it around the country though.
    I remember there being a huge debate as to whether Andy Ogle was 8-2 going into the UFC rather than 8-1 because he lost in the NFL show under what were to me Pro B class rules from what I was told (same rules as UCMMA)

B class rules what a load of shit.........still can not get over that. And don't get me started on Ucmma

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I remember there being a huge debate as to whether Andy Ogle was 8-2 going into the UFC rather than 8-1 because he lost in the NFL show under what were to me Pro B class rules from what I was told (same rules as UCMMA)
    I think the guys that have wins on it call them pro, and the guys that have losses on it say it was amateur haha.

Yeah, it was bigger gloves and no elbows as far as I remember.

What a load of horseshit

Quote Originally Posted by AllYouNeedIsLove View Post
    What a load of horseshit
    What rulesets did you have on your first show mate?

On cage fury pro and amateur

I love NSAc titles when they write nsac on the belt. The british nevada state athletic commision champion....so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I think the guys that have wins on it call them pro, and the guys that have losses on it say it was amateur haha.

Yeah, it was bigger gloves and no elbows as far as I remember.
    Haha maybe, according to Flynn though it was Pro, look at his fight with Leeroy. Ogles fight was added as a Pro loss but then got removed I think.

Right, so its the clusterfuck I thought it was then. Looks like people are using "NSAC" because they think it sounds good even though it's at best meaningless in this context.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    I love NSAc titles when they write nsac on the belt. The british nevada state athletic commision champion....so funny.
    Are you serious? A UK show has used Nevada State Athletic Commission on it's belts?

Nathan
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop