Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: "NSAC Rules"

Quote Originally Posted by Levo View Post
    Right, so its the clusterfuck I thought it was then. Looks like people are using "NSAC" because they think it sounds good even though it's at best meaningless in this context.

Are you serious? A UK show has used Nevada State Athletic Commission on it's belts?

Nathan

Im sure i have seen it as well

Quote Originally Posted by Levo View Post
    Right, so its the clusterfuck I thought it was then. Looks like people are using "NSAC" because they think it sounds good even though it's at best meaningless in this context.

Are you serious? A UK show has used Nevada State Athletic Commission on it's belts?

Nathan
    http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...fighter-needed

Quote Originally Posted by iandean View Post
    Maybe it's just me but i don't think Kickboxing orgs who come into MMA have a particularly great track record
    It is not just you and they have a shit track record not to mention having spawned some of the worst referees ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBean View Post
    It is not just you and they have a shit track record not to mention having spawned some of the worst referees ever.
    Who are there refs because the two I use I have never had issues with what so ever...

That would be after you want back on your word with me yes? After they demanded you use their officials?

And do you not remember the k1 fights your refs referred? Or maybe they were using a modified rules set ala UCMMAA

Ps I
    Think he was referring to she who shan't be named

I gave you the chance to ref mate had you got yourself ISKA registered! What K1 fights?

Iska had no interest in bringing in more Mma referees. They don't have enough shows
    The one with the massively long clinches

Plus why would I want to referee under a kickboxing orgs banner when
    Business is great?