Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "NSAC Rules"

I have no idea which fight you are refering to...Cage Fury was refed by Paul Crossley who is a fantastic ref and there have been no complaints by the fighters or coaching staff, the previous fight night show was refed by Dave Jackson and the same there no issues or complaints.
    So which fight are you refering to?

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    Plus why would I want to referee under a kickboxing orgs banner when
    Business is great?
    Then why be so sour about it...its not like I decided to use another ref to spite you is it, I used ISKA so have to use there refs

The one I mentioned to you at the time via text

For the record...for kickboxing I'm
    A big fan of the iska

Quote Originally Posted by AllYouNeedIsLove View Post
    Then why be so sour about it...its not like I decided to use another ref to spite you is it, I used ISKA so have to use there refs
    It was your 'i stand by people who stand by me' bit than annoyed me

I did more than stand by you. I stuck my neck out on the line for you

But oh we'll, old news now

I dont remember the text? To be fair you wouldnt have been able to ref on Cage Fury as you were booked to fight till you pulled out

Lmfao that was a sperate show MONTHS later
    And yes I could ref it anyway....just couldn't fight. As everyone understood

The small April show was also ISKA like I said I never turned round to u and said Im not using you I explained that I was using iska and have to use there refs. simples.

Exactly. Very simple
    I stuck my neck out for u. U guaranteed me future work. Then didn't deliver

It's no major issue. I have plenty of shows. More just the disappointment of helping sum1 out n it not being reciprocated

Mate I appreciated what you did and if ISKA say I have to use approved refs then I use approved refs....im not going to keep giving the reasons around it because its simple with no intention to dissrespect anyone