Thread: shows in Jan/early feb??? 70kg pro looking to fight

Hybrid View

Default shows in Jan/early feb??? 70kg pro looking to fight

hey guys

any shows planned for january or early feb? I'm looking to fight around that time.

Kris Barras
    70kg Pro
    3-0-0
    Fightworx, Torquay
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

Feb 2nd - UCMMA 32 - London
    Feb 16th - Made4TheCage - Sunderland
    Feb 23rd - On Top - Clydebank
    Feb 23rd - Total Combat 52 - Spennymoor

yeah I've seen that thanks. Was wondering if there are any more that haven't posted on that thread.

I contacted UCMMA several times but can't seem to get on. There's a few shows on 23rd feb, no good for me though as I have SWFC 6 on the 24th feb.

made4thecage might be an option if they can get me on, but it's about an 8 hour drive away so not ideal.

Any others?

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom666 View Post
    yeah I've seen that thanks. Was wondering if there are any more that haven't posted on that thread.

I contacted UCMMA several times but can't seem to get on. There's a few shows on 23rd feb, no good for me though as I have SWFC 6 on the 24th feb.

made4thecage might be an option if they can get me on, but it's about an 8 hour drive away so not ideal.

Any others?
    Ommac maybe doing a show in January cant remember if they are or not but u will need to be safemma registered i think

Thanks, yeah I will be looking to register with Safe MMA