Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sfl 7

Bit of anti climax, but well done to MVP. Long way to go for that. Crowd seemed to enjoy him!
    Commentator: CWFC, Kayo MMA, Shock n Awe. SAFE MMA. johngooden.co.uk @johngoodenuk

Michael Paige isnt learning anything from beating these bums. Really time for a step up in competition, that was embarassing.
    Start Wrestling

I agree. But TBF to his team, the other guy 4-1 I think and MVP is only 3-0 now. no doubting the kid's got talent, but I'm still waiting see him face a wrestler with a solid chin.
    Commentator: CWFC, Kayo MMA, Shock n Awe. SAFE MMA. johngooden.co.uk @johngoodenuk

Heard someone say that they were watching and the counter said 7 people were watching.

If that's legit, that's the funniest thing I have heard in a LONGGGGG time.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Wow. Piss poor.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Dan Singh had a good outing for his 1st MMA fight. Not bad hope he fights again soon
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    Dan Singh had a good outing for his 1st MMA fight. Not bad hope he fights again soon
    Aye was nice seeing Dan get in there
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    Heard someone say that they were watching and the counter said 7 people were watching.

If that's legit, that's the funniest thing I have heard in a LONGGGGG time.
    I think there's problem with the counter. When I was watching it varied between one and three- even though everyone on my Twitter feed was talking about it.
    www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com

I hope they sign up a few guys from different Countries/Continents and showcase them as if they concentrate too much on the Indian market they will have no interest from outside their own Country. I understand that you start from within where you are based and all that but I feel that people won't be talking about them as they will be other orgs around the world
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

I think they're doing exactly the right thing by concentrating on local fighters. India has a billion people-loads of them young and increasingly wealthy. This is why the UFC are desperate to get a foothold there.

The Bollywood stuff and the dancing girls may not appeal to hardcore MMA fans- but they are the kind of thing that have made the sportatainment of the Indian Premier League cricket a $4 billion dollar business. Significantly- the IPL teams also have to field homegrown players. Indians want to see other Indians compete. An MVP or a Bob Sapp now and then add a bit of spice-but Indian fighters are the way forward.

The standard may not be what international MMA fans are used to but we are not the target audience.
    www.bloodyrevolution.wordpress.com