Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sfl 7

I understand why they are doing it.

Nothing can be compared to Bollywood or Cricket in India as they are absolutely massive and MMA will never be as popular as either.

I agree there is a market but when you see a card full with fighters who are making their Pro debuts or are 1-0 then it goes to show how much in its infancy it is, hence why they need to get on 'other' experienced guys in the interim while the level of MMA is increased.

I don't know how many fight teams etc there are in India but I bet for the size of the country it is really small.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    I understand why they are doing it.

Nothing can be compared to Bollywood or Cricket in India as they are absolutely massive and MMA will never be as popular as either.

I agree there is a market but when you see a card full with fighters who are making their Pro debuts or are 1-0 then it goes to show how much in its infancy it is, hence why they need to get on 'other' experienced guys in the interim while the level of MMA is increased.

I don't know how many fight teams etc there are in India but I bet for the size of the country it is really small.
    think full time MMA there is 4. I trained at Tigers gym the oldest MMA gym and Evolution MMA Both really nice gyms with allot of dedicated lads
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

I follow about a dozen MMA media personalities on twitter, and Jordan Breen was the only one who tweeted anything about the show as far as I can remember.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!