Thread: UFC on Fuel TV 6 Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive MMA

Default UFC on Fuel TV 6 Predictions- Kamikaze Overdrive MMA

UFC on Fuel TV 6: Franklin vs Le Saturday (UFC Macao) November 10th 2012

UFC on Fuel TV 6: Franklin vs Le Predictions- This Episode of the show covers Predictions for the 6 Main Card Fights on the UFC Macao: Franklin vs Le card. UFC on Fuel TV 6: Franklin vs Le Prelim predictions are available at Kamikazeoverdrive.net

Preliminary Predictions: http://www.kamikazeoverdrive.net/ufc...y-predictions/

New and Expanded Betting Packages can be purchased @ kamikazeoverdrive.net for $10.

Middleweight Rich Franklin vs.Cung Le
    Light Heavyweight Thiago Silva vs Stanislav Nedkov
    Welterweight Dong Hyun Kim vs Paulo Thiago
    Lightweight Takanori Gomi vs Mac Danzig
    Bantamweight Motonobu Tezuka vs Alex Caceres
    Lightweight Tiequan Zhang vs Jon Tuck

Preliminary Card (Facebook)
    Flyweight Yasuhiro Urushitani vs John Lineker
    Middleweight Riki Fukuda vs Tom DeBlass
    Bantamweight Jeff Hougland vs Takeya Mizugaki
    Welterweight David Mitchell vs Hyun Gyu Lim

kamikazeoverdrive.net @ http://kamikazeoverdrive.net/

Check out my MMA Rankings for 8 UFC divisions; the UFC Champions and top 21 contenders for there respective titles @ kamikazeoverdrive,net. Please comment and subscribe to my channel: Kamikaze Overdrive MMA Predictions

In the fights I care about:

Franklin, Silva, Kim, and Gomi.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Dong Hyun Kim/ Paulo Thiago Total Rounds Over 1.5 or 2.5-

Neither man is known as a finisher with 6 of Kimís 8 fights going the distance and 5 of 8 for Thiago. Kimís top game and TDD should make it difficult for Thiago to pull off a submission and Thiagoís grappling defense will be too much for Kim (only 1 submission win) to consider trying to tap him out. Thiago is coming off a knockout defeat, but Kim hasnít recorded a win by KO since August 2007 and Kim has also been stopped recently by Paulo has only recorded 2 knockouts in 18 career fights. Play the Over.

Jeff Hougland $3.60 vs Takeya Mizugaki $1.29-
    Looking at Mizugakiís career he has alternated wins and losses over his last 10 fights and is due for a win, but I would never picked a fighter on that basis that it is just dumb. In his last fight he dropped a close and very debatable decision against Chris Cariaso, prior to that his 4 UFC/WEC losses had come against 3 former Champions and a former title challenger. His losses are against Torres, Faber, Bowles, Jorgensen, and Cariaso while his wins have come against Jeff Curran, Cole Escovedo (yes former champ I know), Rani Yahya, and Reuben Duran. The distinction that I am trying to make here is that Mizugaki beats everyone but the elite of division and even in defeats he is rarely out of fight. If you take Jeff Hougland and try to place him in one of those two categories it is pretty clear wher he should fall. The big knock on Hougland was his lack of big name competition and it showed up in his last fight when he took a step up and fought Yves Jabuoin. Hougland needed to get that fight to the ground in order to win and he was completely stonewalled in his attemtpt. Mizugaki isnít as flashy a striker as Jabouin, but he should still have the edge here and I really like his ability to keep this fight standing. Mizugaki doesnít offer the greatest return at $1.29 but I have seen him lower so get him while the getting is good. Anything above $1.20 makes him an alright addition to a parlay, but I think there are better paying fights to use as single bets. For Hougland I want to see him beat someone at this level before I start betting on him.