Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bisping vs Belfort Official For Jan. 19th UFC In Brazil Main Event - Winner?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    Bisping will take this, he'll fight smart, wear down Vitor and take a decision win.
    I also think he may pull something out of the bag on this one and surprise everyone as he wants that title shot more than anything. I think he may want to make a statement that denies any possibility of him not getting a title shot.
    Boxing Equipment - train hard - fight easy

by now I think everybody has learnt not to count Mike out (see what I did there)

When was the last time Mike looked badly hurt on the feet? Genuine question because he seems to have made some good adjustments since Hendo. Cant see Vitor running through him early tbh

great fight

Seriously? He's never looked troubled on his feet since Hendo?... Wanderlei nearly knocked him senseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Seriously? He's never looked troubled on his feet since Hendo?... Wanderlei nearly knocked him senseless.
    I asked the question and never made that statement???

he's also had 6 fights since then that was back in 2010, rocked or not against Wand he took him the whole way if Wand wins the other guys usually sleeping

Dennis Kang also dropped Bisping in the 1st round of their fight, but he recovered really quickly smashed him in the 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by bucky View Post
    I also think he may pull something out of the bag on this one and surprise everyone as he wants that title shot more than anything. I think he may want to make a statement that denies any possibility of him not getting a title shot.
    Yeah, IF he beats vitor then no sane person can deny he deserves his shot other than a hater!

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    I asked the question and never made that statement???

he's also had 6 fights since then that was back in 2010, rocked or not against Wand he took him the whole way if Wand wins the other guys usually sleeping
    I missed that Sol, I'm sorry.

If the fight ends in the first 3 minutes, Belfort.

But if it goes longer than that, it's Bisping's fight.

I will be picking Bisping come fight night.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    If the fight ends in the first 3 minutes, Belfort.

But if it goes longer than that, it's Bisping's fight.

I will be picking Bisping come fight night.
    I havent bet on an MMA fight properly yet but i would be willing to put money on Mike Bisping for this one.
    Boxing Equipment - train hard - fight easy

for me Belfort has too much power in his hands for Bisping, bisping wont want to box with vitor, vitors jits is also shit hot and Mike wont want to grapple with him either, i think Bispings only chance at winning is to try and outpoint Belfort. I just cant see him being able to do it for the full 15 or 25 minutes.