Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MVP,s Fight (Vid)

Quote Originally Posted by anton.d. View Post
    Hate watchin him fight, makes me cringe and he thinks he is far better than he is
    Agreed

10 chars

I'm interested to see how far he can go before he gets found out, he is a breath of fresh air in so much as he is different and flashy etc - granted not everyones cup of tea but someone like him with that style might bring a few new fans into the sport as he does pull some Mortal Kombat/Seen it in a movie, didnt think it would work in a real cage fight stylie.

Dude hits hard as well it seems so maybe he has actually got the talent and power to back up the showboating. Think its a double edged sword in so much as some will watch him to see what crazy shit he pulls next, some will watch to see him hopefully get his arse handed to him, either way, I think he will get people watching.

Hopefully he will take things slow and work his way up the ladder, I do fear that because of his style he may get thrown into a higher level fight before he is ready for it.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Another good performance by Michael.

One time when he was fighting in Ireland he hit a guy in the head with a cartwheel kick, having made bets with about 15 people before hand that he would land it. He's got skill and because he is unusual he's met with jealousy, go read the book of 5 rings or something.

Can someone PM me the secret 'finding him out' gameplan?

I'd love to know.

Think its called double leg and RNC
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Sounds like Lexington Steele's signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Cxhem View Post
    Sounds like Lexington Steele's signature.
    Lex wouldnt use a double leg he would use his middle leg
    3-5-1

I love watching this guy fight, his style is a breath of fresh air and he's incredibly entertaining. I really hope he does well for himself and I'd love to see more people with unique styles like this.

His sherdog stats need amending because his fight with Jefferson George was K1 rules not MMA.
    How many actual MMA fights has he had? No disrespect as MVP has very high level skill standing but Jefferson would have raped him clinching and on the ground and he is a 70kg BJJ fighter who took a K1 rules fight with 1 week notice, with not a single round of Pro MMA fight experience behind him!

If MVP's Sherdog stats are gonna have W's from other rule sets then surely it should be 400-0-0 or some shit LOL to include all his mat battles. [ /end hating ]

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Michael-Page-91937

edit: Anyone know who to email to amend this "Pro-MMA" loss from Jeffersons record please?
    Last edited by zefff; 06-11-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    www.temperwear.co.uk Predator Fightwear CrossFit Northampton Maximum Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by zefff View Post
    His sherdog stats need amending because his fight with Jefferson George was K1 rules not MMA.
    How many actual MMA fights has he had? No disrespect as MVP has very level skill standing but Jefferson would have raped him clinching and on the ground and he is a 70kg BJJ fighter who took a K1 rules fight with 1 week notice. If his Sherdog stats are gonna have W's from other rule sets then surely it should be 400-0-0 or some shit LOL. [ /end hating ]

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Michael-Page-91937
    Contact Sherdog