Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Promoters stay clear of lee Saunders James

Yep he was there in the changing room right up to about 2 fights before his then just disappeared without trace.

What a little fuckin bitch ass pussy what was point in that
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

I don't no why he didn't just not turn up for weigh ins rather then leave it so late
    nrgstop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    What a twat, heard Lee Treffal/Cage turned up at AON last night, got his money then did a runner before the fight, people need to stop booking this clown
    He was paid before the fight?... I'm not surprised he took the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisha View Post
    I don't no why he didn't just not turn up for weigh ins rather then leave it so late
    That is probably because he wanted to get the weigh in photo's of him so he can post on social networking sites bigging himself up as the next big star! then going to the venue in the changing room so he could get that buzz that he was there to fight, he probably got there really early started sparring in the Cage before and trying to chat up a load of chicks before the fight. Bad times.

Was he not supposed to be fighting on the last M4TC? as Lee Cage but then also magically disappeared quicker than Debbie McGee!
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Heard about this muppet from Ian Freemans facebook page as well. Its outrageous that the promotors chose to ignore Freemans advice against booking him on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by THE EQUALIZER View Post
    That is probably because he wanted to get the weigh in photo's of him so he can post on social networking sites bigging himself up as the next big star! then going to the venue in the changing room so he could get that buzz that he was there to fight, he probably got there really early started sparring in the Cage before and trying to chat up a load of chicks before the fight. Bad times.

Was he not supposed to be fighting on the last M4TC? as Lee Cage but then also magically disappeared quicker than Debbie McGee!
    I don't think its the same guy because didn't Lee Cage fight and lose on the last M4TC? I know Lee Cage did a runner from AON but it could be a seperate show.

why doesnt someone set up a sticky thread on the forum for promotors to put guys like this into a list? would make it easier for promotors to quickly check who has previous for things like this before booking them?

Ive made sure that all the promoters I am friends with are aware of the Lee Cage situation.
    They did pay all fighters including Lee before there fights but they do this as a sign of trust and Lee took advantage of this.
    Disgraceful is all that can be said about it.

...and the bad thing is Lee will easily get booked again because he is definitely going to turn up as he needs the money, and will literally step in at any notice to fight.