Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Promoters stay clear of lee Saunders James

Just looked on lee Saunders James Facebook and his profile pic is his poster off the show but he's cut his record off the bottom of the photo ha
    nrgstop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    ...and the bad thing is Lee will easily get booked again because he is definitely going to turn up as he needs the money, and will literally step in at any notice to fight.
    Of course he will, but I think he did this on the wrong show, the Leeds Cage guys are pretty well connected

I know what you're saying but over the last 12 months he's fought on Budo, Cage Fury, M4TC, Cage Conflict, UCC and a couple more, at least 75% would have him back no problem because the scenario of him being paid before hand would never happen.

Didnt know he had fought on UCC

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I don't think its the same guy because didn't Lee Cage fight and lose on the last M4TC? I know Lee Cage did a runner from AON but it could be a seperate show.
    To be honest I don't know if it is the same guy as he has a load of different names he goes under.

Pretty sure he didn't fight on the last M4TC show (my bad if if did)
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by AllYouNeedIsLove View Post
    Didnt know he had fought on UCC
    He fought Leigh Cahoon on the 27th April as shown here....

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Leigh-Cohoon-44426

Quote Originally Posted by THE EQUALIZER View Post
    To be honest I don't know if it is the same guy as he has a load of different names he goes under.

Pretty sure he didn't fight on the last M4TC show (my bad if if did)
    I literally don't know thats why I put a queston mark, from personal experience he was great on my show, turned up on a few hours notice and fought Leeroy.

So far I know he fights under Lee Threlfall and Lee Cage but don't know anymore.

He didnt fight on M4TC he did turn up

^ Maybe he has an issue with travelling to which he shouldn't accept fights then, granted he turned up to all the fights in Manchester and Bolton he fought all last year in mismatches at CFC losing in 14 seconds, 14 seconds and 15 seconds.

There should be a list compiled of fighters/shady promoters/general nobs somewhere on line lol