Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CAGE CONTENDER "FIGHSTARS" LW TOURNEY- 2 spaces available

Any ranked lightweight would be good and will be a great opportunity for them imo.

Loughran, Ray, Downes, Mulholland, Thomas, Wieczorek, Redmond. Either of these could add to it very well.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

I'd like to see Steven Ray in there, think he could do well.

I'd like to know who the 2 unannounced fighters are.

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    I'd like to see Steven Ray in there, think he could do well.
    hes fighting for a title at bamma on the same night

Hope some guys come forward, suprised guys arent nagging Chris to get in this tourney!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    Any ranked lightweight would be good and will be a great opportunity for them imo.

Loughran, Ray, Downes, Mulholland, Thomas, Wieczorek, Redmond. Either of these could add to it very well.
    Muholland and Loughran would be awesome
    Web - www.valleyofkings.co.uk Twitter - vokmma

Quite a lot of fighters don't like tournament formats though, maybe thats one of the issues in guys coming forward.

Jason Young just got cut from the UFC, I know he's featherweight now but he's fought lightweight before. He'd be an excellent addition to an otherwise amazing lineup.

Every name mentioned so far has been explored and offered place where they were not in contract or fighting same day/time. No takers.

Still an opportunity to enter this tournament and explode into the UK top ten in a nights work and earn 4000 plus